While the release of iOS 6.1.2 didn’t fix the lockscreen security issue, iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 does, according to its changelog, which you can find in its entirety below. The build number? 10B318.
This release has been renamed iOS 6.1.3.
iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 includes a security fix for a Lock screen bug and the following improvementsto Mapsfor Japan:
- Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
- Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
- Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
- Updated freeway color to green
- Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices
- Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower