After being seeded as betas to developers since November, Apple has released Mac OS X 10.9.1. Like most OS X updates, this solves a number of issues that were reported regarding Mail. For the mid-2012 MacBook Air, this update weighs in at roughly 243MB. The full, documented list of fixes can be found below.
The 10.9.1 update improves the stability and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all OS X Mavericks users.
This update includes the following fixes:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
For detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6065