With today’s release of BioShock Infinite comes a set of new graphics drivers for NVIDIA users. It offers a number of graphics improvements for games such as BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Sniper Elite V2, and Sleeping Dogs. So, if you’re playing any of those games, you’ll get the best experience by using the updated graphics drivers. Ready to download? Click here.
This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for BioShock Infinite, delivering up to 41% faster performance.
Instantly apply optimal game settings for BioShock Infinite with GeForce Experience.
New in GeForce 314.22 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 41% faster in BioShock Infinite
- Up to 60% faster in Tomb Raider
- Up to 23% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% faster in Sleeping Dogs
GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 21% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 10% faster in StarCraft II
- Up to 15% faster in Civilization V
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army – Added DX11 SLI profile
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter – Added DX9 SLI profile
- BioShock Infinite – Added AO profile
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds the following profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- MUD – rated Good
- Brutal Legend – rated Good
- Tomb Raider – updated rating to Good
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.