This guest post was provided by Rithumitha.
With the advancing integration of smart technology into home devices, more and more homeowners are beginning to appreciate the benefits that it guarantees. Not all homeowners can juggle all the chores in a day, and this calls for a device that can help them function precisely and synchronized.
Some people might think that creating a smart home costs more and will only get in the way of manual equipment inside their homes. But consider this; there are a lot of smart home product categories that you can choose from, from controlling your lights, temperature, and security – devices which will surely make your life easier than you could possibly think.
In this post, we will give you five affordable smart home devices that you can install to your home. To make your daily chores easy, here are the products that you can choose from:
- Elgato Eve Motion ($50) – Home automation is all about integrating the security of homes to detect threats around your area. Elgato Eve Motion is one of the top choices that homeowners can choose from since it can help turn a bunch of smart home products into an actual home automation setup. Elgato’s HomeKit-enabled Eve Motion can be used to do any number of things when it detects motion.
- Philips Hue White LED Starter Kit ($70) – Philips Hue is one of the best-developed DIY smart-home platforms homeowners can buy, and this white-light starter kit is your most affordable entry point. With its easy-to-use intelligent control, it’s practically a must-buy if you’re serious about smart lighting.
- The Echo ($180) – Most home devices nowadays are powered with a virtual assistant that assists homeowners with the things that they would want to know when they are cooking, cleaning, and more. The Echo is a Bluetooth speaker powered by Alexa. Most homeowners who are always on-the-go like businesspeople will surely take a lot of benefits with this product since it provides instructions for various day-to-day household routines, such as selecting ingredients for a recipe and tips for more efficient house maintenance.
- August Smart Lock ($229) – The market today has a wide range of smart locks where different specifications are made depending on what type of security measures a homeowner wants to install. The August Smart Lock device itself attaches to the deadbolt on the inside of your door, making installation relatively easy. The device pairs through Bluetooth with your mobile device and makes keyless entry possible.
- Neato Botvac Connected Robot Vacuum ($480) – Neato robot vacuums have always been reviewed quite highly because of its cleaning performance. The Neato Botvac Connected is better at cleaning floors than any other robot vacuum in the market, and it costs less than other app-enabled devices.
When searching for the right smart home devices, you should always look for the best without emptying your pockets. As a wise homeowner and buyer, having in-depth research of the products that you will purchase is essential. Doing so will not only help you ensure their reliability but also help you effectively transform your house into a “smart” one without burning your budget
If you are looking for more tips and devices that can help you build a smart home, you may visit our website at www.techyourspace.com.
Rithumitha is a young entrepreneur who co-founded Digipasar – a startup that aims to enhance people’s life with the best use of smart technology and innovations. Her passion for design and eye for details make her strongly believe that even small things can make a big difference in what we see. This belief drives to her give her best in whatever she does. Find out more on her LinkedIn and check out their TechYourSpace platform!