Android’s best Twitter client has received an update today to version 1.7.1. The app itself has had its Twitter keys reset, meaning new users are able to purchase the app if they have been locked out of it before. This also means that existing users will have to login to Falcon Pro again, which they’ll be prompted to do once this update is installed.
Other updates include:
- New: Option to sync all interactions (disabled by default)
- Improved: Refreshing on interactions tab now only refreshes interactions (faster)
- Improved: Back stack behavior
- Improved: Image upload
- Fixed: Link marker not removed on translate
- Fixed: Jump to top after refresh on mentions
- Fixed: Random reset of quick actions widget
- Fixed: Clear image cache not clearing RAM cache
- Fixed: Auto correction on HTC keyboards
The update is available right now from the Google Play Store. If you don’t yet have it, you can view its Google Play page here.